The Constitution as the governing document that is the supreme law of the land, is not subject to line item vetoes. Nevertheless, we see multiple violations of the Constitution, such that it has become the norm. However, each congressman or woman, the president and vice president and each Justice of the Supreme Court takes an oath to support the constitution of the United States. So, either the entire document applies, or it is rendered null and void. Which would dissolve the federal government and the separate powers would revert back to the states.
According to Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and other early leaders of the United States, the people of the individual states were the final check on federal power to ensure compliance with the Constitution, holding that the people of any given state had the final power to “interpose” for the purpose of maintaining the Constitution against federal abuses.
The U.S. Constitution states that “Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executives and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution.” This is a very important concept to understand, as this provides the people of the United States a remedy to the violation of the supreme law of the land.
The freedoms guaranteed to the citizens and the duties of the Executive, Judicial and Congressional branches of the government as outlined in the Constitution have been egregiously violated in the following actions:
- Enacting multiple burdens of debt upon the citizens of these United States, and their children and grandchildren, in the form of Stimulus money, and using those funds to obtain control of private enterprises such as banks, auto companies, and worldwide interests
- Violating Federal Bankruptcy laws by shifting ownership of private firms to unions rather than the primary stockholders
- Engaging in multiple wars without any declaration thereof
- Distributing United States lands, highways, ports, etc. to foreign countries and international organizations
- Confiscating billions of dollars of the earnings of United States citizens and distributing those funds to numerous foreign countries and international interests
- Creating and enabling a non-governmental entity, in the form of the Federal Reserve, to coin money and regulate the value of said money
- Allowing, even encouraging, an invasion of millions of illegal aliens through the Southern border.
- Presenting the State of Arizona to a non-elected International Governmental Organization for judgment due to Arizona’s enforcement of existing laws on illegal immigration
- Allowing a foreign country, Mexico, to present arguments in a U.S. Court of Law, against a U.S. State
- Allowing the distribution of genetically modified foods, which have been proven in multiple studies to have extreme adverse reactions, including sterility.
- Allowing the distribution of vaccinations, without regard to multiple studies proving the deleterious effects of said drugs, due to the inclusion of Mercury, Squalene, human cells from abortions, untested animal and insect cells, and diseased monkey cells
- Allowing the CDC and a non-governmental agency to create and support a program allowing for the forced vaccination of all citizens if a pandemic is declared, as well as forced relocation and quarantining communities, with felony charges for non-compliance
- Enacting legislation protecting Pharmaceutical companies from lawsuits, leaving consumers no recourse if vaccinations or medications cause illness or death
- Allowing for the policies of International organizations to supersede United States Law
- Enacting a policy of torture and rendition of terror suspects
- Creating a policy of assassination of citizens deemed terrorists, with the President of the United States as sole decider of who qualifies
- Imprisoning American Citizens without providing a trial by jury, access to attorney, or informing defendant of the charges; as well as keeping prisoners incommunicado and indefinite incarceration
- Creation and support of powerful government conglomerates that exercise unacceptable control of the people in the form of the Homeland Security Department, the Transportation Security Administration, Internal Revenue Service, etc.
- Creating a vast network of spying, eavesdropping, unwarranted searches, and secret searches on the citizens of the United States
- Creating an army of governmental and non-governmental organizations, media, churches, banks, businesses, teachers, doctors, and other sympathetic followers with the goal of manipulation, informing, intimidation, spying, confronting, propagandizing, abusing, harassing, and coercing to force compliance of citizens to politically acceptable belief systems
- Legislating the removal and/or restriction of arms from the hands of the people
- Establishing unannounced raids on private residences, with behavior that mimics criminals, i.e. middle of the night, forceful entry, dressed in black, without identifying themselves. Further, many are based on spurious tips and are conducted without a warrant
- Pursuit of the system of Cap and Trade, which depresses all business activity and will result in substantially higher costs for virtually every product purchased in the United States
- Applying onerous taxation upon the citizens of these States, with multiple tax brackets, rather than the uniformity required in the Constitution
- Retraction of the freedom of owning property by enabling taxation of real estate, with non-payment of said taxes resulting in property confiscation by the state
- Protecting financial organizations, and refusing redress: complaints by citizens who have lost properties in legal actions without proper legal authority or paperwork and complaints by local governments of monies lost by illegal transfer of property ownership through MERS and other entities
- Enacting a Universal Health Care System with gross restriction of freedoms, including forced enrollment, rationing of care, mandates on businesses, restrictions on hospitals and health care workers, forced financial disclosure, no judicial review or appeal, and national health identification
These violations, along with varied and numerous other violations demand the action of the people of these United States, in order to support, preserve and re-establish the whole of the United States Constitution and the freedoms it entails.
The Constitution of the United States of America provides that it is the supreme Law of the Land and that it is in effect in each individual state, regardless of contradictory current laws and regulations in that state’s laws.
The citizens of these several states have petitioned for redress of these grievances and oppressions, to which the whole of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive office have turned a deaf ear. Thus, the Constitution providing that the States retain the powers not delegated to the Federal Government within the confines of that document, the recourse must be taken by the individual states. The states may base the claim to action on the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, Section 3, which states:
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such a disability.
With nearly the entire Executive, Congressional and Judicial branches guilty of violation of the Constitution of the United States, it is without possibility to enable those violators to be the voters on the issue of Rebellion against the Constitution of the United States by these respective holders of office. Without this recourse as enumerated in the Constitution, the responsibility falls to the states, who, regardless of individual state laws are enabled by the Supreme Law to convene legislatures to vote on whether each Representative and Senator, President, Vice President, and Supreme Justice has rebelled against the principles outlined in the Constitution. If administration and congressional leaders in the several states refuse to redress these concerns, they too are in violation of the sacred charter of the United States of America, and the responsibility of implementing appropriate lawful recourse would fall to the citizens of the counties.